Every summer, internships in the field of “Environment Education in Non-profit Sector” are available at CEC. The internship is primarily unpaid but chosen candidates will find their ways to enrich their experience. Besides learning about environment education, an internship at CEC will empower interns with job skills such as networking, planning, communication, creativity, data management and finally eco-job ethics.
Eligibility Criteria: We are looking for undergraduates who are in need of summer internships and also others who want to engage themselves in a volunteer work. We expect interns to have proficiency in Hindi & English and computer operation.
Duration: 1-3 months
Internship Scope: As an intern one may do job shadowing for the summer programmes or may help us with market research and data entry. The details of tasks for interns are given below:
- Camps and Visit Management at CEC: The interns can help in managing the day to day activities of the camp as well as the CEC visit which occur during the period of their internship.
- Visitor Satisfaction Survey: The intern can collect visitor feedback to check for the effectivity of the programme.
- Telemarketing for CEC programmes: The upcoming programmes of CEC can be marketed by telecommunication with previous participants present in our database.
- Survey on Environment Quotient through interviews: The interns can help in carrying out the environment Quotient survey among the visitors as well as people around them.
- Data entry for developing CEC visitor database: The interns can help n maintaining the database of the CEC visitors through our existing software.
- Development programme specific short movies by using Windows Moviemaker: The interns can help in making short movies of the CEC visits and programmes to target a specific group.
- Photo documentation, Video documentation: The photo and video documentation of the CEC activities and programmes can be carried out by the interns.
- Terrarium maintenance: The intern can help in maintaining existing terrariums, pond observatory and fish tank at the Centre.
Facilities: Selected interns will be given a table space, access to library, computers, internet, phone and beverages. Pick up and drop by office vehicle services from Dindoshi Bus Depot to CEC on specific times. On successful completion, experience letter will be issued.
We welcome people from different streams at our center to contribute their expertise as a share towards environment. You can also work from home and help us with the material/ content development etc.
If you are looking out for such volunteering opportunity where you could contribute to the society at large, please contact us, we customize volunteer tasks based on individual capabilities.