For Day Visits
- “The programme was fabulous” Shireen Rodrigues, Teacher, St. Anthony High School
- “Your programme is excellent” Manisha Gokhale, Parent, Shishuvan School
- “Excellent planning as per the time frame. Student very interactive, learning is interesting” Suparna Pal, Teacher, St. Josheph High School
- “Very informative and educational” Mrs. Nilima Khot, Teacher, Gold Crest High
- “Very impressive programme and very well managed” Kartik Rathod, Academy of Architecture
For Family Programme
- “Excellent information. Ability to keep children busy, highly appreciated. Out of the world experience for children from city” Mr. Avi Kumar
- “It was great. I wish it was more than 3 day” Sumitra Tase, 2009 camper
- “It was great fun. Looking forward for next one” Ishika Phadke, Child v/s Wild 2009 Camp
- “She has developed confidence after joining this camp. Next time arrange for 5 day camp” Mrs. Rupa Asher, mother of Mehek Asher, 2010 camp.
- “It was first time that I have seen such perfect teachers. They know to transfer their knowledge. I felt they are a part of our group” Azin Ghabelrahmat, M.Sc. student Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Pune and a Camp participant.
- “Awesome explanation and information provided in pleasant and interesting way” Tony Thomas, M.Sc. student Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Pune and a Camp participant.
For Corporate Programme
- “They gave us a good insight into natural diversity” Achinta Banerjee, Amway India Enterprises
For CEC Chapters
- “It was rocking and fun!!!!” Ms. Alpa Dagli, participant Nature trail to Yeoor
- “The walk was exhaustive but fun and informative” Mr. Aniruddha Dhamorikar, participant nature trail to Manpada
For Workshop on Green Lifestyle for Housing Societies
- “All the faculties were knowledgeable, serious and receptive.” Vijay Vathare, participant
- “Excellent performance out of limited resources,” Omveer Saini, participant