Apart from servicing the Society’s members, the BNHS library acts as a major information center providing services to institutions and individuals throughout the country and abroad. Many researchers are availing our facilities for in-depth studies through:
- If Rs. 750/-( Rupees Seven Hundred and fifty only.) deposit is paid, two books are issued to all eligible members,
- Theses, dissertations, Reports, journals, CDs, video cassettes are not lent out of the library.
- The readers should check the book thoroughly for missing pages, chapters, pictures etc., while borrowing the book.
- No book in damaged condition will be accepted from the reader. Mutilated or spoiled books will have to be replaced by the borrower.
- Books will be issued for 30 days. Books can be renewed once. After that, late fee is Rs. 1/day/book
- For the rules for replacement of lost book kindly contact the Circulation Section.
- Books are reissued only if there are no claims.
- The borrowing facility can be withdrawn or restricted in case of misbehavior or misuse of the library.
- Non-members will have to pay visitor’s fees Rs. 50/day/head
- Members should bring their membership cards with them.